Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    the last 5 times I've eaten there the food always taste OLD.
    anyone gotten any good food there in the last year or is it just my bad luck?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    why do you keep going back if the food tastes so bad?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    because I keep thinking "maybe it was just a bad day"
    Last night the wife wanted to stop on the way back from Castlewood but she knew how much I was anti-long john's right now and we did not stop.
    I see the same complaints about Taco Bell and McDonalds but people keep going back in hopes of changes.
    Same with Renos. Sucks most of the time and I go one day and it is great so I try it again and it is back to being awful.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    I don't eat there often (2-3 times a year), but when I do eat there the food is OK. Fish is too damned greasy, but that's about it.

    Service could be better.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    [ QUOTE ]

    Same with Renos. Sucks most of the time and I go one day and it is great so I try it again and it is back to being awful.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Reno's could possibly be the worst restaurant in Wise Co.

    No wait, FishTales is still open.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

    Same with Renos. Sucks most of the time and I go one day and it is great so I try it again and it is back to being awful.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Reno's could possibly be the worst restaurant in Wise Co.

    No wait, FishTales is still open.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    don't forget that since Shannons has changed hands it has been going down hill ever since.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

    Same with Renos. Sucks most of the time and I go one day and it is great so I try it again and it is back to being awful.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Reno's could possibly be the worst restaurant in Wise Co.

    No wait, FishTales is still open.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    don't forget that since Shannons has changed hands it has been going down hill ever since.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Ah yes, Shannons. A place that I used to visit at least once a month. Haven't been in there in at least a year.

    What's wrong with FishTales? Bad food, nasty floors...

    FishTales, Shannons, Reno's are all on my list.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    Whats wrong with Fishtales? I have been going there for years and have no problem with the food no service. Renos menu choices just arent very good.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    in the last two years I feel the food quality of Fishtails had taken a few steps backwards.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Chubzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2006
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Long John Silvers in Coeburn

    Long Johns is the best dang restaurant there is, lay off!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •